Our engineering services include but not limited to the following:
Analysis and design of high and low-rise structures.
Residential, commercial, industrial, institutional buildings.
Reinforced concrete, masonry, aluminum, steel and wood structures.
Cold-framed steel, composite, timber, glass structures.
Structural, Mechanical, Elcetrical Analysis and design,
Preparation of drawings.
Site inspection and structural assessment.
STRUCTURAL INSPECTION & ASSESSMENT
Our services also include the structural inspection of building as follows:
- Excessive sagging of the floor.
- Cracks or damage in beams or joists.
- Deflection of exterior walls.
- "Bulging brick" deformation on the masonry wall
- Cracking of interior or exterior walls.
- Cracking of the foundation.
- Damage or rotting to the floor, beams, crawl space or basement.
- Cracks in the concrete foundation wall or in the rubble.
- Cracks in the brick wall.
- Slab Lifting of the slabs.
- Deterioration of the concrete on the surface, or more in-depth.
- Subsidence or differential settlement of foundations.