WELCOME TO TELAR
Our company specializes in providing building engineering and construction management services in Quebec, Canada. Telar is comprised of multidisciplinary professionals who are continuously adapting to changes occurring within an ever-evolving industry. Thus we are always prepared to meet the expectations of our clients. We believe that our success is commensurate with your success. That is why we continuously strive for self-improvement, always endeavouring to be our best and to provide the best services possible.
Our engineering services include but not limited to the following:
Analysis and design of high and low-rise structures.
Residential, commercial, industrial, institutional buildings.
Reinforced concrete, masonry, aluminum, steel and wood structures.
Cold-framed steel, composite, timber, glass structures.
Structural, Mechanical, Elcetrical Analysis and design,
Preparation of drawings.
Site inspection and structural assessment.
STRUCTURAL INSPECTION & ASSESSMENT
Our services also include the structural inspection of building as follows:
- Excessive sagging of the floor.
- Cracks or damage in beams or joists.
- Deflection of exterior walls.
- "Bulging brick" deformation on the masonry wall
- Cracking of interior or exterior walls.
- Cracking of the foundation.
- Damage or rotting to the floor, beams, crawl space or basement.
- Cracks in the concrete foundation wall or in the rubble.
- Cracks in the brick wall.
- Slab Lifting of the slabs.
- Deterioration of the concrete on the surface, or more in-depth.
- Subsidence or differential settlement of foundations.
Our managers will act as advisors and coordinators, providing constructive and innovative solutions to maximize each stage of the project. Their outstanding management allows them to lead effectively and collaborate fruitfully with architects, engineers, land surveyors, and all other professionals involved in the success of your project. Our project management service includes:
Planning, design, and execution of the project;
Supervision of the budget and timeline;
Evaluation of estimates, the recommendation of specialized contractors, and awarding of contracts;
Supervision and management of work;
Monitoring of timeline and budgetary restrictions;
Our turnkey real estate development services include:
Market research site selection and feasibility analysis
Due diligence and preliminary pro forma
Acquisition or buying options
Procurement of building permits, zoning amendments, and other permits
Financing and final pro forma